||[май. 30, 2017|02:13 am]
- That's it, mille e tre!|
- Beg your pardon?
- I mean fucking. Seducing. Once you reach a certain number you cease to exist. You just do not exist anymore, do you hear me?
- I see.
- Then how do you imagine that? Ceasing to exist? Just for a moment?
- Well, your heart stops beating, and your lungs, they stop pumping in the air. And your brain...
- Exactly! I mean no, that's the picture you always draw in your mind when you try to imagine coming out of existence. And it's mostly true, except there's mille e tre.
Look. It's as if a chronometer is ticking all the way round. But a very weird one. It moves forward only when you've an intercourse with a new female. Like that wettest and secretest diary of yours. It never stops. Unless it is out of function. It forces you to go on. And when it reaches a certain limit it crashes. And it does so only together with you. Mille e tre. Guess what number it is?
- Pretty obvious. It's French for one thousand three. Or whatever language it was. More than enough to live hundreds of lives if you ask my opinion.
- Sure. But here the arithmetic is different. For some, it is twenty thousand.
- Bullshit! That makes, well, something like three hundred a year and that is, oh well, ok, let's say it is possible.
- Don't worry about it. For most of us it is just ten. Yet for some it is one. Litterally. And for some it is even a fraction. One third. Or one thousandth. Or one thousandth and third.
-I'm glad I'm out of the bottom of this list! It's for sure at least thirty on me!
-Sorry to dissapoint you, boy. But in your case it is minus one.